Shipping Methods and Carriers:
All orders are shipped via FedEx
Orders under 1000 units are subject to a shipping fee based on standard FedEx carrier rates.
We can not ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide us with a valid business or residential address.
Due to the nature of our custom promotional products we are unable to accept returns and all sales are final.
Damaged & Defective Products
All orders are carefully examined for quality control before leaving our production facility; however, in the event of damaged or defective inventory please contact us immediately.
- In the event of product defects please contact us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a picture of damaged products and send them to us with your email.
- Set damaged products aside to ship back once an RMA has been issued.
- Damaged or defective products will be replaced upon approval.
Missing Item Claims
At LipShinin Marketing we’ve developed a careful process for packing and filling retail orders, using a multiple-step order fulfillment check system to ensure that errors and missing items are not common. With this process, we are able to see when a rare oversight occurs; therefore when missing item claims are filed we require a visual of the packing slip to be submitted with the claim.
- Please take a deep breath and carefully check underneath all packaging materials – Especially when boxed, lip balms often end up at the bottom. // Opening mail is exciting, so we ask that you take a calm moment to look around the general area in which you opened your mail as well.
- Take a picture of the contents you received and another of your packing slip
- Contact us immediately! — You must send us a message within 48 hours of the packages delivery receipt or we will be unable to process the claim.
- The claim will be reviewed by our team.
- If your claim is accepted you will have the option to receive store credit within our online wallet system or have your missing items shipped out to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse a claim if it is deemed as not in our error, by confirmation from our thorough check process.